Position: iOS/Android Developer (November 2011)
iOS/Android and Web Application Developer
We need a talented developer with mad skills in iOS, Android, and web applications
NOTE: WE ARE OFFERING A $1,000 REWARD IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY REFER A FRIEND TO US FOR THIS JOB*.
If you like spending your days plodding through the same old code, writing the same things the same way, fixing the same bugs, then this is not the job for you.
We need a code-cutter with super powers! A programmer who can deal with new challenges every day, applying their solid programming skills to thinking creatively in working as part of a talented and diverse team. Being creative, trouble shooting, and leaping tall challenges in a single…..keystroke?
The main focus of your work will be writing iOS and Android (often cross-platform) apps for our clients (and our own internal R&D projects) - as well as some traditional coding (PHP etc) to deliver complete, connected solutions.
So - in summary - your skill-set should break down into two parts:
"Normal" and "Expected" Skills:
- Strong iOS and Android development (at least one, preferably both)
- Strong PHP web application development
- MySQL/MS-SQL Server dba experience
- Planning and analytical skills
- Ability to program with creativity and flair (can you program "outside the box")
- Ability to work under deadline conditions
- Be highly interactive (we mean with jobs and people!)
- Most importantly, are you the right person for the job?
Creative Intersection is a dynamic, creative and fast paced environment. We have a wide variety of clients for whom we execute an array of different types of projects – from simple web design to world-class online applications. We deliver web design, online data applications, business systems, Search Engine Optimisation / Search Engine Marketing, iPad/iPhone and Android (phone + tablet) apps, interactive games and CD-ROMs.
We specialise in establishing owner-managed, owner-friendly website resources – through our Content Engine (CMS) platform, ciSUITE: CMS and custom applications.
We are a stable, well-established (11-years), boutique design and development company based in Ashgrove and providing web-based solutions to government, corporate, and small business clients.
Check out a timelapse video of us all working!
How to apply:
- Contact us via our contact form and include links to your resume and work examples
* If you refer a qualified friend or colleague to us for this job and we end up hiring them, we will pay you $1,000.00 (Aussie Dollars, in your bank account) as a finder's fee after they have worked with us for 2 months. It's that simple!